With the ongoing developments of COVID-19, we know your business relies on our ability to provide a reliable, uninterrupted service. We want to let you know that we remain open and assure you that we have implemented additional safety procedures in response to the Coronavirus outbreak to protect our staff and customers.
- Wiping down their trucks and tools between each service calls – wipes to be distributed from Builders Chicago warehouse
- Washing their hands often and before entering their truck
- Avoiding touching their mouth, nose, and eyes
- Using hand sanitizer as appropriate
- Maintaining social distancing and minimize the interactions with onsite personal
- Wearing gloves as appropriate
- Refraining from physical contact with customers such as shaking hands
- Using social distancing for the sign-off of work
- Aligning all action with the CDC Industrial Guidance
BCC’s top priority is the safety of all of our key stakeholders and their families, including our staff, our clients, and suppliers. We will continue to monitor the situation through CDC reports and all government updates. We remain focused on providing our customers with the same level of service you have become a custom to. If you need assistance or require a service technician to come to your site, please contact our 24/7 service line at (224) 654-2122 or via email at [email protected].