Receive, store, and issue materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard. Keep records and compile stock reports. CDL, forklift certification and OSHA 30 preferred or willing to acquire if hired. Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
· Pack and unpack items to be stocked as inventory or staged for jobs.
· Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
· Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
· Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
· Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations as needed.
· Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities. · Keep records on the use or damage of stock or stock-handling equipment.
· Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
· Dispose of damaged or defective items, or return them to vendors. Carry messages or packages.
· Clean rooms or work areas.
· Convey cargo by hand truck · Load, unload, or stack containers, materials, or products.
We are looking for an Inside/Outside Salesperson to join our Builders Chicago Corporation Team. We partner with all our manufacturers to find solutions which enhance the end product for our customers and meet their needs. Builders is looking for a motivated person to sell multiple products to end users. This position has tremendous growth possibilities. The candidate we are looking for should have the following abilities and knowledge.
Knowledgeable and creative in ways to grow a business. Open to accepting new challenges and creating innovative solutions to solve the customers challenges. You are passionate, accountable, creative, and team-focused. Ability to in- person cold call customers. Ability to learn may new products at one time. You have strong communication/networking skills and the ability to build and connect relationships at any client, industry, trade, and team events
You are proactive, forward-thinking, SELF STARTER and solutions-oriented but also understand the importance of teamwork and collaboration and are open to working as part of a geographically distributed team. Customer service skills to listen to the concerns of a customer and be able to address their needs. You have experience with Excel & Microsoft Suite. Comfortable creating and delivering presentations in person, via Zoom & Microsoft Teams.
Inside and outside sales experience preferred. On time to meetings and work.